- Everything annoys you. Because Mercury governs the nervous system, we become edgy and unrestful. When we bump into others going through the same feelings, miscommunications occur. Things get in our way and we lose our flow. This is a perfect time to take a look at the emotion we are feeling and practice transmuting it to one of higher vibration. For me, this looks like, “I feel stressed, what is causing it?” After pinpointing the source, yes, it is usually “duh-obvious” but this is the moment to take note and change our outlook. I ask myself a series of questions ending with, “Does this truly matter enough for me invest in a lousy experience?” I take this opportunity to practice the Law of One in service to others and send myself, any other person involved and the entire situation Light and Love. This will result in Heart chakra activation and a warm hug from the inside out. Peace.
- You feel like no one understands you. You are probably feeling foggy and finding yourself having to restate things you have said. The synapses in the front the brain are affecting thought processes in yourself and everyone around you. Now is a time to put off signing contracts or making long-term commitments. Give yourself time to think things through without stress. Most things can be shelved for a few days. If something truly presses, go back to a time where you know you were thinking clearly and recall how you felt then. Spend time in meditation on this subject to focus.
- You can’t shake that late-spring cold. When you know you are heading into MIR, it is a good time to review your health practices. Are you getting enough rest? Eating healthy, high vibrational foods, grounding to Earth, nurturing your soul, etc. Consider this a Universal reminder to take some “Me” time and replenish your own immune system through nurturing practices. Use aromatherapy to clear your sinuses and brain fog. Take energizing Epsom salt baths. My very favorite is Dr. Teal’s Eucalyptus and Spearmint, it makes my entire house smell like a spa.
- Hitting the gym is harder than usual. You risk hurting yourself at this time because of lack of focus. Use this time to rebuild your body through nurturing. Muscle is torn down during strenuous activity and new muscle develops in the resting phase. Eat high-quality proteins giving your muscles the building blocks they need. Use this time to get a pedicure or reflexology, foot massages release toxins and the nerves in the foot go back to the entire body energizing the entire nervous system.
- Your gut goes haywire. The correlation between emotions and the gut create upsets in the digestive system. Following the previous activities mentioned may have already saved you from this discomfort. If this is a time of massive emotional clearing, then try sipping some fresh ginger and lemon tea. Add a little cayenne for extra effectiveness and clear out any parasites that may be contributing.
- You feel like recharging. For me, this is what its is all about! My past seems to come around in a variety of ways. Old friends turn up out of the blue. Reunion with family members that are miles away. Revisiting old emotional wounds that need healing or relationships that need forgiving. This is an excellent time to meditate and find in yourself what is ready to come out and transmute at this time. Your developing Light Body needs to release waste. A very unusual but highly effective meditation came to my attention several months ago. The great thing about this particular meditation is that you CAN’T say you haven’t any time because you practice the Elimination Meditation while you are on the toilet. Even healthy foods produce waste we must eliminate and as you do this, it is a great time for introspection into your emotional baggage. Exercise unconditional forgiveness and release heavy feelings towards yourself or others. Recognize that the pursuit of happiness is why we sometimes act in ways that are hurtful to others. Send love and forgiveness to yourself and to others.
*Beliefs are created by religion, society, the subconscious, and your Ego based on past experiences or mind control agendas. As a Creator, you control what you experience through the energy of your thoughts and words.